food supplement poisoning please help
I took a detoxifying food supplement except that I took too much, I stopped taking it 11 months ago but still feel the effects: water retention everywhere but especially in the face and hands, headache, fatigue. I take sulfur to evacuate it, it is effective but it’s really slow, I feel the taste of this product when I take the sulfur, and I feel that something to the right of my belly is evacuated, I do not know not if it’s the liver or whatever. Before taking the sulfur my tongue was all white, greenish, there my tongue took on a pink color but I deflate very slowly, do you know what I could do to make it go away? Here is the product component:
Wild garlic 50mg
L methionine 27mg
L histidine 27mg
Malic acid 27mg
Selenium yeast with 12.5 micrograms of selenium
when you say too much, what does that mean exactly?
Hello, thank you for your answer, between 10 and 25 capsules per day, not always the same quantity I do not remember exactly but the dosage was 2 to 4 capsules (I know I did anything …) and the composition indicated above is for 1 capsule
Is it following heavy metal poisoning?
A priori, an overdose of this kind of supplements is unlikely to produce much. It is better, as a precaution, to consult your doctor and tell him what you have taken.
Yes but on that side everything is good now
My doctor told me the same but in this case why the sulfur makes me feel better? With the sulfur which is really detoxifying my headaches go away and I deflate so it’s still strange, and as I told you I can feel the taste of this product there so that means that my body gets rid of it . It’s possible that my body is swelling because it considers that to be toxins, right? There is mobilization or something like that
Even if it’s not super serious it’s quite embarrassing to inflate like that: /
11 months later, I doubt that this is still the effect of the supplement. Did you do a full assessment?
well apart from that I haven’t taken anything else since except linden sapwood and sulfur so nothing toxic
it’s not very glamorous but when I have a bowel movement there is often a chemical smell but I don’t know what it is, but among what I took (it’s a complicated story but I took zinc, magnesium, calcium) my doctor told me that magnesium and calcium were not toxic and the zinc I have not taken since 2011 so it’s almost impossible that it is.
If not, I haven’t done a full assessment, to measure what?
The absorption of sulfur is very low in humans. Basically, almost everything you swallow ends up in the bathroom. The smell probably comes from the metabolism of sulfur by the bacteria in the gut. Besides, there is no real point in taking sulfur.
For zinc, magnesium and calcium, indeed, if you follow the recommended doses, no worries.
For the assessment, your doctor will see, but monitor the condition of your liver, kidneys, and thyroid in particular.
With regard to the thyroid I have a basic disease but my doctor told me that it had nothing to do with the swelling
the problem is that I did not follow the doses but my doctor told me said that even if I exceeded the doses it is not toxic and at the level of zinc my blood level is normal
I tried not to take anything at all except that I woke up with headaches to type my head against the wall and I must say that since I took sulfur they have disappeared
we control the liver with my thyroid because of the treatment and the enzymes are normal, so I will see to check the kidneys
If the sulfur helps you, keep going. You fear nothing, except the smells but it remains anecdotal.
yes that’s what I’m going to do, my condition is improving day by day (even since I created this topic lol). Thank you
I’m up to the topic, sorry
but if you are ever looking for a good quality detox product, I tested a good one, based on sulfur compound (pharmosphere.com site)
but like everything, you must respect the daily dose !!!!