Hello I would like to know if the vit b (don’t ask me which one I know nothing about) could improve the beauty of the skin.
I have read a bit of anything and everything on the subject. Some say it decreases acne, others say it causes it.
In short, thank you for enlightening me and recommending a product.
Roles of zinc:
– Zinc stimulates immunity;
– Fight against skin problems, acne and psoriasis;
– Some anti-inflammatory properties;
– Necessary for protein synthesis and vitamin A metabolism;
– Detoxifying alcohol;
– Regulates the level of sugar in the blood;
It has a major role in the health of the skin, hair (action on the elasticity and resistance of keratin) and nails.
Take a look here: