Lose belly …
in the title. I do pretty much every day (I try because with work it’s a bit hot …) to do my sit-ups and some exercises found on youtube, but I really have a layer of fat on the stomach. It’s horrible and frustrating because I can feel my abs a bit on the underside. So can you advise me something to help me lose this!
I read on docti among other things opinions on burners but I do not know what to think because it costs a bit these things like hardcore Hydroxucut or even cla 80!
Thank you for your opinions
If you are looking to lose weight, I advise you to try the treatment with dietary supplements. Their composition, full of natural ingredients, helped me lose 7 kg in 2 months.
I used the CGA 800 supplement and Green Coffee. Both based on chlorogenic acid and green coffee.
1. Strength training does not make you lose weight.
2. It takes cardio to simply lose it.
3. Fat burner made with “organic natural health” stuff or something else just doesn’t work. Otherwise it’s silly you can go spotting yourself your green coffee which will be much more concentrated than a capsule filled with flour and 0.1mg of green coffee (imaginary figure but it gives the same idea).
4. AND EVEN IF IT WOULD WORK, you stop taking that. What will happen after this magnificent false chemical miracle ?? you will take it all back and worse.
5. Advice Change your diet and do cardio in addition to your abdominal exercises. Do not believe sellers of products that are useless and dangerous to you.