My man addicted to bodybuilding
bjr I am with a 28 year old man ki is quite athletic and for a year he has been working out with excessive muscle (every day except Sunday two and a half hours to see more muscu). he started taking protein and creatine afterwards. the creatine its made him aggressive borderline drugging. he tells me that the protein is not at all dangerous, is it true? I forbade him to take creatine because I heard ke cetai say bad. It’s certainly good to have a muscular man but there are limits lol!
jatten your answers thank you in advance
let the msucu do it quietly and don’t listen to them say that
For a next testimonial show we are looking for football enthusiasts (or others) who cannot get their spouse to accept their passion.
Is it possible for you to distribute our call for witnesses to your members?
The writing of “A Whole Story” research
They are an explosive couple!
– You argue continuously, and yet you love each other passionately
– Both sickly jealous, you couple sparks!
– You can’t stand your husband’s passion (idol, tuning, football, video games, etc.) and you are in constant confrontation
– You work together and you argue all day long
– Your parents argue daily, you don’t don’t understand why they stay together
Irène at 01 53 84 30 25 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Anne-Claire at 01 53 84 30 73 or email@example.com
firstly, the muscu every day is not good .. it is 3 sessions of muscu per week, with a day of rest between each, the muscles must rest …
Proteine creatine = loss of money, just eat well, above these needs!