Study on food supplements
I am carrying out a study on food supplements.
I would like to have your opinion.
– What do food supplements mean to you?
– Do you take any? If yes, which ones? To do what?
– Do you think that food supplements are effective or is it purely marketing?
– What is the regulation of food supplements?
Could you indicate in your answer, your age, sex, professional situation?
Thank you in advance for the answers you can give me.
Please do not hesitate to send me any other comments on this subject.
– 17 years and 10 months
– Male sex
– No profession
– Food supplements are foods that can be taken to fill a possible nutritional deficiency. They are essential for athletes.
– I take royal jelly but above all, I take the hgh bosster NT1 GH-NS (or Growth Hormone-Natural Stimulator). The goal is to increase my hgh production and therefore correlate with my igf-1 production to allow me to grow in terms of stature as at the age of 14 since my epyphyses are still open.
– Like all goods, not everything is equal and in general, the most expensive products are the most effective and the most credible.
– Food products and supplements are also submitted before marketing to an organization called the FDA
What to answer ??
a lot of untruth, but it is an “ultra” as he specifies. (for me fundamentalists).
Even if the connection may seem disproportionate (the similarity to conditioned teenagers who are sent to blow themselves up with a belt of explosives).
Thank you very much for your answer, it is very complete and very interesting !!
Do not hesitate to leave me all your comments on the subject, you will be of great help to me for my project.
See you soon, I hope!
What makes you say that “n’impornawack”?
Do you think dietary supplements are just marketing?
Are you taking something to balance your diet?
Your opinion is interesting, I would like to know the reasons which make you think that.
Thank you so much anyway
This study in what context, why and for whom ???
What is your knowledge in food supplements and what is your training ???
Depending on whether we can make a 3-line “boat” response or deal with the subject (synthesized and yet argued) of 10 pages, I’m not sure of interest in the forum.
There are already complete studies, but paying.
It is a small survey that I would like to include in my thesis (which I am doing as part of a business school training course).
Through this forum, I would like to have an overview of the opinions of consumers and non-consumers of food supplements.
Of course, besides, I rely on meetings of experts and on studies carried out on a large scale, as well as on specialized books.
it is not a scientific work that I carry out (it is not my training).
My goal is to study the “future” of food supplements in our society. Is it something that will develop because there is a real need or is it purely marketing and in which case it may not last.
Thank you in advance for the answers or opinions that you can bring me.
For me it evokes chemicals, products made by I do not know who, I do not know where, products presented as almost miraculous but without remarkable effects, products that I hesitate to consume … but that to me. happen to consume.
Some juvamine-type products make my stomach ache, so I don’t take them. moreover, pharmaceutical products being products made by industries from heavy chemicals, I am very reluctant to consume drugs. therefore food supplements yes, but of natural origin, and vegetarian because I am a vegetarian.
Sylvianne, would it be possible to clarify your answer! Lol
I would like to know more about your opinion on the question.
thanks in advance.
Don’t put everything in the same basket, all merchandise follows the same rule.