targeted fat loss, whey protein (girl)
I am a 26 year old woman,
I am asking myself a few questions, I would like you to help me enlighten me because I did not find exact answers on the web pages …
- I have been doing sport for 4 months in the gym (pump, step, buttocks, TAF CAF… and bike lessons). I go there on average 2 to 3 times a week and about 1h30 to 3h each time. I only do lessons, I don’t use the machines alone, for fear of doing wrong, and out of shyness I think.
- I am relatively happy with the result on my body.
- I’m pretty ectomorphic, slim upper body, flat stomach, but my only fat store is on the hips and buttocks (grrr). So I am not satisfied at this level!
- I don’t pay particular attention to my diet, but I’m not a big fan, I eat very little, I often force myself to eat more protein and drink better after exercise.
- My body is firmer to the touch, I feel that my abs, my shoulders, pecs and thighs are firmer… But still this reserve of fat on my behind !!! even if it is not shocking, it is the only place where there is fat, so it shows !!
- Comment puis-je faire pour m’en débarrasser ? Je fais des séances de fessiers, je tiens sans problème, sans gros efforts, j’ai habitué mes muscles à ces exercices, mais pas de différence physique… dois-je persévérer ?
- Et si je fais trop de cardio je maigri pas ou il faut ! je m’épuise.
- Ensuite, concernant la musculation, j’aimerai vraiment être musclé J pas diforme, mais pour exemple, je trouve belles les filles du saut a la perche de haut niveau en athlétisme ^^ (la réf !!) mais certains proches me disent « tu peux rêver tu sera jamais comme ça » et pourtant moi je pense que je suis pas grasse, j’ai pris plutôt bien en 4 mois, je pensai qu’avec des efforts, du temps et de bons conseils je pourrai m’en rapprocher (je rêve ?)
- What do you think of whey protein? I studied this subject a little, not eating a lot that could help me in addition to nourish and develop my muscles? but delving into the subject, I did not understand how to eat normally, what should we continue to eat as food, when? how often ? and if I do not go to sport one day, do I still take it that day….
- I have been advised to go to sport every other day to rest my body, so should I take this supplement every day?
- If you can help me achieve my goals I will be happy
I want to target my fat loss and draw my muscles, I still haven’t found answers,
thanks in advance
whey is good especially after a workout
Your post is too long
Whey? No interest, just commercial, or maybe for high level bodybuilders.
the buttocks, c vrmt the place where you lose last, even with the men, very hard to lose.
Muscle building makes muscles bigger.
It is true that the American (g forgot her name) in the pole vault is really not bad I
hope that my opinion will be a little useful to you