What food supplements should I take
I wanted to know what kind of food supplement a
vegetarian should take?
a vegetarian in principle consumes a good quantity of anti free radicals, which is already an excellent starting point. Now the risk is to lack certain amino acids (from proteins) which are mainly found in the animal kingdom … in dietetic stores there are formulas with amino acids ..
Royal jelly contains:
– 66% water
– Carbohydrates (sugars) for 14.5%, (glucose, fructose for the most part, and in markedly smaller proportions of sucrose, maltose, erlose, trehalose and melibiose).
– Lipids (fatty substances) for 4.5% in the form of various fatty acids.
– Proteins (nitrogenous substances) for 13%,
– The eight amino acids essential for life that our body cannot synthesize and that it must find daily in our diet, namely: isoleucine, leucine, lysine, methionine, phenylalanine, threonine, tryptophan, and valine.
– B vitamins (B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B7, B8, B9,
– Vitamins A, C, D, E,
– Mineral substances and trace elements (calcium, copper, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, silicon, sodium and sulfur).
Royal jelly can be considered as:
– Revitalizing and energizing, this increase of vital energy causing a feeling of well-being.
– Stimulating and invigorating, with increased physical, intellectual and sexual capacities at the origin of its anti-fatigue and anti-stress actions.
– Rebalancing of certain functions of the organism which have become insufficient or suffering from disturbances.
Royal Jelly acts as well on the mind as on the physical. It is effective against stress, nervousness, fatigue, loss of attention, sexual asthenia. Royal Jelly is consumed a lot by high level athletes during periods of effort.
Royal jelly is suitable for children, the elderly and convalescents.
Royal jelly should always be taken sublingually so that the acidity of the digestive system does not destroy its essential properties.
To conclude, royal jelly, thanks to its fantastic composition of incomparable richness, is a natural product “which:
– stimulates the body,
– dissipates fatigue,
– strengthens the organic defense systems and thus increases the resistance of the biological field,
– protects against the effects of stress,
– improves physical, intellectual and sexual performance,
– reduces dark thoughts and worries,
– delays aging.
An interesting product for vegetarians associated with aloe vera for more efficiency.
For more information you can contact me email@example.com
For a vegetarian, or someone who does not eat pork, I advise to read the ingredients of the capsules but ESPECIALLY the composition of the capsules !! Many of them are made from pork gelatin … and of course we are more wary of the content than of the container.
Most are also made from wild fish … make sure you take a good look!
3 types of capsules as a food supplement:
bovine gelatin (beef skin and not bone from mad cow).
marine gelatin (mainly from farmed fish)
vegetable (cellulose but undergoing many treatments)
the price varies from 1 to 3 depending on the choice.